Thursday, October 26, 2006

dumplings n elephant feet

the past two days have been spent looking for the perfect wedding dress n shoes.

the photo studio that we have chosen have lovely, lovely dresses. dreamy creations of silk, brocade, lace, embroidery, sequins, colours n yards n yards of chiffon. i've never felt more like a princess, in gowns of bell shape skirts which gently swayed when i walked. and mama said i looked positively sexy as almost everyone was a bare back -due to one unfortunate detail, the dress could not be zipped!!! i was broad of chest but flat of breasts, large of hips n wider thighs!!! so when the top fit, the bottom didn't, n vice versa. oh dear, pears definitely aren't good models!!! in fact, in some dresses, i look like stuffed dumplings!!!

on to shoes then, it was the same problem. pretty, sparkly shoes-white, silver n cream. they were either too high (i was worried i may break my neck on my wedding day...not a very good way to start a marriage i think! ) or too small, or my size have been sold out! good thing kelvin didn't come looking for me with a shoe, it probably wouldn't fit!

so i guess i just have to continue my search, probably looking for a needle in a hay stack would be easier though! n thank goodness my mom have loads of patience! she have been a real angel indeed with her daughter of elephant feet!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

hey my dear senior,

I am really really happy for you. You have to take care of your health during these periods. Dont over work ya.

Hugs and love,
Jessie