Friday, October 20, 2006

will u????


the sparkly :)

it was a quiet day at my clinic n we were just about to close up. oh no, i noticed someone at the door n i can't believe a client would come in so late. i'll probably have to work overtime again today.

THEN i noticed kelvin standing at the door way. what was he doing here? he was supposed to be 200km away! "i thought u said u didn't want to come? what changed ur mind???" he just grinned and gave me a hug. "i just wanted to see u"...which was a good enuf reason since i know i'm irresistable :P

anyways, the uncle who works at the clinic helped me close up while kelvin looked around. suddenly the phone rang...not another late client???? oh, its mom. "Hi? why did u call?" ..."nothing, just wanted to check what time u close. did u bring ur keys today?" mama was sounding real weird. when i mentioned that kelvin was at the clinic, she just giggled and hung up.

kelvin on the other hand was spending a REALLY long time in the toilet, so i asked the uncle to leave first n that i'll wait for kelvin. when he came out, he just took my hand, gave me a big hug, and suddenly, it all felt very weird. when he knelt on one knee....i knew, and with a fluorish, he pulled out the little red box with a sparkly ring and he asked..WILL U MARRY ME???

i do, i do, i do.......my knees were weak, my heart was pounding, n i was smiling so much for the rest of the day, my face ached!

apparently he went to my home first and formally asked for papa and mama's permission to marry me...when mama realised that he wanted to propose to me at the clinic, it was almost closing time, so she shoo-ed him out of the house n called me at the clinic, hoping to delay me in case i left early!

it was one of the happiest day of my life n my parents too!!! their "og kai boh" was getting married!!!

so weddings bells are going ding-A-ling!!!


~ 14th Oct,2006, Sat

No comments: