Monday, December 25, 2006

say cheese!

hmmm, the next most important thing to choosing my wedding dress would probably be the photos that would immortalise me in my wedding finery....hmmm...

i was worried, man was i worried big time! i just came back from a wonderful but sunny holiday in australia which change my "latte complexion" to mocha....sigh... n all that glorious food (heavenly fruits, indulgent oysters n sinful deserts and ice-creams, to name a few) were not kind on my waist too!!!

i wasn't very keen on having my face made-up too, as the only cosmetic i have is the lip-stick mom bought me when i entered university...and that was eight years ago! so u can imagine my worry at getting all covered in creams n colours. what will i look like? will anyone recognise me???

anyway, we decided to get a photo package from nearby, so that it would be convenient for the "D-Day" and also it solved a lot of head-aches for us.

the actual day for our studio photos came and went, without a single click as i had a pre-christmas costume rehersal of rudolph...my nose was bright red, stuffed n leaking! n kelvin was coughing his heart out! so we had to re-arrange and take a day off from work to freeze our mugs forever!

it was a full day affair, lasting from 10am til 7pm, and the initial
covering up of my facial flaws took nearly an hour! but boy was the "artist's" magic good! kelvin could barely recognise me initially...hmmm, maybe that wasn't such a good sign after all. he too was given some covering up, to match my almost flawless state. then the dress changing, touch-upping, hair-styling (more like pulling) and shooting marathon started! there was a total of eight dress changes and endless poses, some silly, some far-nee and some sweet.

at the end of the day, we were both worn out, n neither wanted to see a camera pointing at us, at least not until the wedding itself.

well, we managed to sneak some behind-the-
scene photos, but to be honest, i guess they don't really compare to the professional. anyways, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so u shall be the judge when the actual photos are out!

so meanwhile, here's a sneak preview!

No comments: